Monday 30 June 2014

Lucky Dip Club


At the end of May I discovered something pretty awesome - Lucky Dip Club. An amazing world of handmade & vintage fun packed into monthly lucky dip boxes, curated by Leona Thrift-ola. Each box so far has sold out in the first 24 hours of being available to buy. So if you want your own box you'll have to get in early at the next launch (tomorrow morning) & grab one quick! If you're really keen you can go for a monthly subscription that ensures that you will always receive a surprise filled package in the post each month.


Disappointingly, I missed out on the Vintage Florals package for May. So I eagerly snapped up my own Tutti Frutti box very early in the morning of the launch on June 1st. My fruity package arrived on Saturday afternoon. Above, you can see the quick picture I took over on instagram before I opened it all. Everything inside was so beautifully packaged, it was a treat to unwrap!


I was really impressed with all of the bits & bobs included but my favourite thing by far was the personalised pineapple necklace, I can't wait to wear it!




The next box's theme is Pet Parade & it launches tomorrow morning at 7am..... think kitsch kitties, retro  bunnies & budgies with bow ties. I'm definitely going to get my hands on one if I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment