Friday 6 December 2013

Creatives Christmas party


I have finally had time to blog about the Creatives Christmas party I went to last Saturday, hosted by Stacie SwiftEmma Block! I was late (as usual) forgot my camera & missed the raffle - so typical of me! But I still had lots of fun as well as meeting loads of new illustrators, bloggers and creative people.

The venue was beautifully decorated, and all of the food was home made - the cakes were amazing.  I even won something in the raffle & we were given goodie bags filled with treats from the party sponsors, which included: Myself Ladybird Likes Dr Hauschka Bottled Treasures Ohh Deer Auntie Mims Rebecca McMillan Hiya Pal Teapigs Drawn Chorus Collective Hello Harriet Doodle Designs Munkydory Hollie McManus Illustration Sweet Oxen 


 
I've had a good rummage through my goodie bag today & I was really impressed with everything that was included. I have also picked out a few of my favourite things too:



I love this sweet necklace by Bottled Treasures


Super cute postcard by Hello Harriet


Quirky, fun broach from Ladybird Likes


A little selection of goodies from The Drawn Chorus Collective


And my favourite, Teapigs - Chai tea! 


I was also really excited to win a prize in the raffle too. I won a Mollie Makes Calendar, heart shaped notebook & these really cute Father Christmas pegs.


If you would like to read & see more pictures from the party take a peak at these blogs by Stacie Swift & Emma Block!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you made it! Lovely to meet you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a lovely event to go! congrats on winning the raffle, must be great to have a lot of arty stuff on your hand

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete