Sunday, 1 March 2015

Bye bye February, hello March!

Yay it's March! But where did February go? I can hardly believe it's over already - time flies when you're having fun I guess.


February was a super busy month for me, so much happened. It began with Valentine's Day cards. I worked really hard to get all of your orders to you in time for the big day, thank you to all of the lovely people who bought one!


I made a very limited amount of tiny hand painted books which are available in my shop. I've been working on a couple of different commissions with a children's publisher for quite a while now, but I haven't produced any of my own books for about two years so this was a really refreshing project!


I love making simple concept books, I focused on the Spring for these as I'm so excited about the new season. Yellow rain coats, colourful umbrellas & rainbows are just a few of the things I love about spring.


I also continued to experiment with my 3D works & I came up with these biscuit magnets for my etsy shop - I LOVE how they turned out! Old Tat magazine spotted these on Instagram too & we're going to collaborate on a new exciiiiting project (more info coming soon) I can't wait to tell you all about it.


And not forgetting a few milestones were met in February as well, I reached 1000 followers on Instagram & over 100 sales on etsy!!! Thank you so much for all of your support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment