Friday, 12 December 2014

Closing for Christmas


I just want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has bought something for Christmas from my little shop recently! Your purchases allow me to paint & make things all day long, which is pretty cool - so thanks a lot for being awesome.

I'll be closing my shop for the festive period on Thursday 18th December & I will post my last orders out ** First Class** on the 19th December so they should get to you in time for Christmas (UK orders only). My stock is very low at the moment so if you have your eye on something, order quick before it disappears!

The shop will open again in the New Year with lots of lovely new things! Keep updated over the next few weeks on Instagram or Facebook, for work in progress shots & sneaky peeks of new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment