Thursday, 5 September 2013

OFF THE BARROW



I have some exciting news! My work is now stocked in Off the Barrow, a creative project from Coffee & Toast Creative, a design partnership based in Hertfordshire, UK. The aim of the Off the Barrow project is simple; they want to provide high quality creative products from all over the world, to people all over the world. Whether it be printmaking, illustration, craft, photography, collage, sculpture, stationery, jewellery, postcards, homeware, clothing, giftware, furniture or anything else worthy of attention.


My Biscuits illustration is the first of my work available, with a view to have more of my prints added to the store in the near future! It is reproduced as an A3 high quality fine art print, perfect for foodies as art in the kitchen! Printed onto 260gsm zeta linen textured stock and set behind 2mm of glass in a black frame able to hang portrait or landscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment